Super Saver deals

I was price-matching at Super Saver (just south of 144th & Q) today and ran across a few hard-to-beat deals. I realize that Super Saver may not be accessible for everyone because there is only one that I know of in Omaha, but this is worth a swing-by if you are anywhere close!

First:

No Frills has Old Orchard Apple Juice blends on sale for .98. Super Saver allows price matches, and they also have coupons on their website for certain things each week. This week they have a $1 off Old Orchard Apple Juice blends! Do the math, and it comes out free!! With a .02 credit!

Also, I wanted to price match my Multi-Grain Cheerios and use the coupon I printed out earlier, but the Baker's ad specifies that the boxes are up to 12.25 oz. Super Saver only carried 12.8 oz boxes, so I asked if that would work and they let it go through. With the coupon those boxes were .92 a piece. BUT, on every box of Multi-Grain Cheerios, there was a coupon for "Buy 2 General Mills cereals, get one free (up to a $4 value!)" So I was able to get three boxes of cereal for $1.84, which comes out to .61 a box!

I love good deals! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, we love this juice! Amy

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers