Back for more good deals!

Oh, my friends, has my household been turned upside down and inside out in the last month. My shopping and deal finding has been extremely limited, and my time on the computer even more so. But, I had a few hours this morning to myself and I was able to scout out a few things that hopefully you will like too.

Walgreen's

Pantene Nature Fusion is on sale for $2.99/ bottle. I had a coupon for $2 off 2 bottles, and there is an Easy-Saver Rebate for $3/2 that I will send in. After all of that, I will get the Pantene for .49 a bottle! That's a great deal!

Dove Bar Soap is on sale with in-ad coupon for .99 a bar. The coupon is good for 3 bars, so grab three coupons and 8 bars of soap before heading to checkout. There is a Register Rewards given back for $8 with the purchase of 8 Dove products, and this soap is included in that deal! Do the math, and you get them for free! $8 in RR is a great thing to use next time you head to Walgreen's, and it is good for 2 weeks after issue date.

Colgate Toothpaste (Max fresh or Max White) is on sale for $3.29 a box. There have recently been a few .75 Colgate coupons, so use one of those and bring the price down to $2.54. I received a RR certificate for $3.50 for one box of toothpaste, so it's like getting it for free plus a .96 credit!

Hy-Vee

I haven't completely done gone through my ads for this week, but I noticed that Hy-Vee has 8 oz. bags of shredded cheese for .99. This is a serious good deal, and since shredded cheese freezes well I stocked up! Now we have enough to last us awhile, and at that price it's a great bargain!

I will try to pop back in here as time allows this week. Until then, Happy Shopping!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back in action!
-Tiffany

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers